Southern Counties Caring also provide professional supported living services designed to help you preserve your dignity by providing you with the additional assistance you need in a secure, care assisted and comfortable environment. This could be in your own home or in one of our own properties.
This care service is ideal for those looking to maintain their independence, but who also need help with several day-to-day activities, for example:
- Help around the house, such as cooking a fresh meal.
- Personal support to help you get dressed.
- Helping you with laundry.
- Companionship (trip into town, visit theatre, library, bank, medical appointment).
- Shopping (food and clothes etc).
- Housework (bed-making, vacuuming, tidying up the house).
Our person-centred approach means we will work closely with you to assess your individual needs to create an appropriate service plan that ensures you always have the help you need when you need it, whilst giving you the opportunity to have as much independence as possible.
Whether you need basic assistance with light housework or have more complex care needs our dedicated, compassionate carers at Southern Counties Caring can help you.
We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are proud to deliver excellent support services and are committed to helping our service user achieve their potential everyday.