At Southern Counties Caring, we are always looking to recruit passionate, full time and part time healthcare staff who are committed to providing compassionate care to our clients in their homes. We understand how challenging it can be to find the perfect vacancy that will help you advance your career, which is why we are dedicated to working with you to find your ideal position as efficiently as possible. No matter the type of care you specialise in, Southern Counties Caring will work closely with you to find the perfect job that will help you grow your skill set and reach your career goals. Read more about our recruitment opportunities below, or get in touch with Southern Counties Caring today to see how our team can help you secure your next position.
At Southern Counties Caring, we pride ourselves on creating an excellent, encouraging working environment for all our staff members. As a member or our quality team of care providers, you will work with a diverse range of clients with a variety of care needs, allowing you to pursue your interests while providing compassionate care to those who need it. You will also have access to a wide range of unique benefits sure to improve your experience, including:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Free induction and training.
- On-going training, development, and supervision.
- Full support from management at all times.
- Free uniform.
- Flexible hours that suit your availability.
- Work allocation is done in advance, giving you time to plan ahead.
- Up to 28 days of paid annual leave.
- Achievement recognition.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
As part of our dedication to working with the best candidates, we look for several certain qualities to ensure our staff are capable of upholding our high standard of care. Our ideal applicants are:
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to manage time effectively
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels (e.g. written communication, oral communication, etc.)
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- Accountable and responsible
If you possess these qualities and are looking to take the next step in your caring career, Southern Counties Caring would love to hear from you.
To successfully apply for a recruitment opportunity with Southern Counties Caring, you will need to provide us with the following documents at your interview:
- Passport-size photographs (x 2)
- National Insurance Card
- Proof of Identification (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (e.g. Visa details)
- Proof of Address (e.g. bank statement, utility bill, etc.) (x 2)
- NVQ Certificate/Diploma or any other related qualification certificates
- Any other care-related statutory, mandatory, and continuing professional development certificates, such as:
– Infection Control.
– Fire Safety.
– Basic Life Support
– Food Hygiene
– Risk Assessment
– Covid 19 Awareness
– Management and Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA) Certificates
Each document will be thoroughly checked and scrutinised as part of our application process.
If you are interested in joining or highly motivated and experienced team please download, complete and return the application form. Download Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to complete the application online, or download and print the form then please contact us and we can send you a hard copy of the form by post.
Completed application forms can be uploaded and send to us here or a hard copy can be send to:
Southern Counties Caring Ltd,
XL House, Mill Court,